What Are The Top Benefits Of Sports Turf?
For many years sports turf has been replacing natural turf in all over the world and especially in athletic fields. It is now widely used in Olympic stadiums, football stadiums, hockey stadiums and professional league. Synthetic turf Sunshine Coast has offered many benefits that natural turf fields can’t compete with.
- Durability: The most common benefits of this sports turf is that it can utilized for many years. It can be use around 3000 hours per year without any kind of rest which is the three times of natural grass. It’s the best alternative of natural grass because it can easily resists in harsh weather and intense use. Whether it’s raining outside or too much sun it has high durability. In natural grass you can easily see the large patches of dirt that turn into mud traps which may cause many problems during the game.
- Versatility: These type of turf are very much versatile and can tolerate the heavy use, whereas natural turf will need period of recovery. This sports turf fields can endure well over 500 event hours.
- Substitute of natural grass: The new generation sports turf looks like a natural grass and lush green area looks so beautiful.
- Pesticide free: These type of turf are completely protected from pesticides, and turf doesn’t require treatment of pesticide.
- Increased playability: Artificial sports turf are very much durable than natural grass because of their usage is much higher or playability is much higher.
- Fewer injuries: there are fewer chances of injuries when playing on artificial sports turf whereas the natural grass that gets wavering by rough play and then finally it turns into vast patches of slippery mud, increasing the chance of twisted ankles and more kind of injuries.
Football is most popular sports in the world and the artificial grass Australia is great for football. It is suitable for all weather conditions and when there is a rainy day the turf can simply let water drain away easily due to its absorbent surface. This means matches can be played continually throughout the year without having any cancellation of match. Cleaning of turf is easy as if we compare to the natural grass.
If you have a passion of playing golf and you want to play at home or you own a golf course and you were thinking of making some changes in it the artificial grass will be a great option for you. It’s great to practice there because of the quality of it. Artificial grass is now popularly used in indoor cricket and it won’t be damaged with the intense use of it and there are less injuries chances.
Please visit our website for better assistance. Here you go www.lushturfsolutions.com.au